A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Yao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Yao, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Yao MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mike Yao practice?
- Dr. Mike Yao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mike Yao practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.