Dr. Mikeal Love MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 10th, 2013
Good team of Doctors
Dr.Sorin and Dr.Love were both respectful of my decision to use a midwife, even though we ended up at the hospital later. Dr.Sorin let me labor naturally and tried valiantly to rotate my son (twice) before eventually resorting to a c-section after a full day. Dr.Love provided conscientious follow up care.

January 30th, 2013
Dr. Love has been my doctor for almost 6 years. My husband and I have been blessed with 3 children so far, and we have entrusted Dr. Love to care for me and my babies throughout each pregnancy. We are also grateful that he has delivered 2 out of 3. I have always felt that I am in the best of hands. Dr. Love listens and answers any questions I might have and has shown me a genuine bedside manner during appointments, phone calls, a false alarm trip to the hospital (pre-term contractions with my first baby), and during labor and delivery and postpartum care. My husband and I also appreciate that he has taken the time to get to know us and our family. Dr. Love is an outstanding doctor and a good man. We respect him not only for his work in the office and at the hospital but also for his steadfast support and work in helping to build a culture of life.

November 2nd, 2009
Very knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile
Through three pregnancies (one didn't quite make it to term, through no fault of the doctor), Dr. Love has been extremely caring and skillful. If he didn't know how to answer one of the millions of questions we asked, he made sure to research it for us. We are extremely grateful for his shepherding us through the ups and downs of the last several years and can't recommend him enough. Be aware, of course, that he has an aversion to abortions, but that didn't affect us in any way. Considering that we were told by fertility doctors many years ago that we would never have a child of our own through natural means, we've truly experienced a miracle with our two children and we owe a lot to Dr. Love for helping make it happen.