Dr. Mikeal Love Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mikeal Love?

Good team of Doctors

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Dr.Sorin and Dr.Love were both respectful of my decision to use a midwife, even though we ended up at the hospital later. Dr.Sorin let me labor naturally and tried valiantly to rotate my son (twice) before eventually resorting to a c-section after a full day. Dr.Love provided conscientious follow up care.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Dr. Love has been my doctor for almost 6 years. My husband and I have been blessed with 3 children so far, and we have entrusted Dr. Love to care for me and my babies throughout each pregnancy. We are also grateful that he has delivered 2 out of 3. I have always felt that I am in the best of hands. Dr. Love listens and answers any questions I might have and has shown me a genuine bedside manner during appointments, phone calls, a false alarm trip to the hospital (pre-term contractions with my first baby), and during labor and delivery and postpartum care. My husband and I also appreciate that he has taken the time to get to know us and our family. Dr. Love is an outstanding doctor and a good man. We respect him not only for his work in the office and at the hospital but also for his steadfast support and work in helping to build a culture of life.

IMMATURE AND DISCRMINATION FOR RACE

Posted on December 19th, 2009

Very knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Through three pregnancies (one didn't quite make it to term, through no fault of the doctor), Dr. Love has been extremely caring and skillful. If he didn't know how to answer one of the millions of questions we asked, he made sure to research it for us. We are extremely grateful for his shepherding us through the ups and downs of the last several years and can't recommend him enough. Be aware, of course, that he has an aversion to abortions, but that didn't affect us in any way. Considering that we were told by fertility doctors many years ago that we would never have a child of our own through natural means, we've truly experienced a miracle with our two children and we owe a lot to Dr. Love for helping make it happen.

Posted on June 27th, 2016