A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikel Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikel Gomez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gomez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- Columbia Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikel Ray Gomez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikel R. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Mikel Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikel Gomez practices Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Family Physicians.