A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikel Llanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikel Llanes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikel Llanes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Llanes graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Llanes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikel Llanes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikel Llanes practice?
- Dr. Mikel Llanes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mikel Llanes practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Seattle, WA.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.