Dr. Mikel Lo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mikel Lo?

June 1st, 2013

Mrs.

Dr Lo performed a quick lift for me. I'm incredibly pleased. He has a great staff and so helpful. My face looks outstanding. I didn't need a pain pill at all. I would highly recommend him!

February 27th, 2013

dr lo did a great job on my face lift and does a great job of explaining the process, befroe, during and after.

October 19th, 2012

Quick Lift

Mr Lo met with me two times before I decided to more forward with the Quick Lift Procedure. During the consulations, he explained the procedure and the expect results. We discussed other possible treatments. Preparations for surgery and following surgery were carefully explained by his nurse. The staff are caring and professional. I am very pleased with the results.

September 12th, 2012

Upper lid blepheroplasty

I had excellent results with upper eyelid surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Lo.

August 15th, 2012

Office and nursing staff are very professional. Dr Lo provided excellent follow-up care for all procedures. I am pleased with my results and would recommend Dr Lo to friends and family

April 15th, 2012

Getting too big too quickly

I started seeing dr.Lo when he first started. The first series of treatments wen great. I was pleased.The second time I went for fillers, he charged me for a full syringe when he only used half. I conveyed my displeasure to his nurse but never heard from anyone.I decide to give him a last chance and just went in for a third time. This time, the Obagi peel left my face with a brown mask which he claimed not to notice; he did not fill the areas we had agreed on; had an "oh, well..." attitude, and seemed to be in a rush.I suppose he must be doing well to be bothered with minute details. I wanted the problem with my skin and fillers fixed, but he stated "I" would have to pay. No way. There several excellent physicians in Tucson. Plus, Lo's prices are almost three times what others charge for same product and procedure. Stay away from him. You are betters off with just about anyone else.

March 28th, 2012

Quick-

March 16th, 2012

The Best in Tucson

Look no further, Dr. Lo is a very caring and professional doctor in this field, he is not only skillful,considerate, but also artistic, and very patient...The staffs in the office are friendly, knowledgeable, can answer any questions you might have. The entire enviroment is comfortable like a family....

August 25th, 2011

Botox and Filler

Great staff and wonderful Doctor. Great end result! Very Happy!

January 8th, 2010

Lisa Rubi

I thought he and his staff were very professional, but most of all they were very friendly which I liked very much. Dr. Lo explained differences of the options that I could choose from. He didn't push me into committing myself to his service, but nice enough to made me feel I needed to do it right then and there! Kudos for Dr. Lo and his Beautiful staff!

November 13th, 2016