A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikel Skousen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skousen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Skousen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skousen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mikel W. Skousen practice?
Dr. Mikel Skousen practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.