Learn more about Dr. Mikel Whiting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikel Whiting is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whiting
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whiting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikel Whiting, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiting graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Whiting has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Los Alamitos Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikel Ray Whiting MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mikel R. Whiting practice?
- Dr. Mikel Whiting has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikel Whiting practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.