Dr. Mikel Whiting Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mikel Whiting?

Best Orthopedic Doctor Ever!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

I went to Dr. Whiting for over 20 years through pain management, 3 meniscus surgeries, hip replacement, and a broken ankle. He was always concerned, listened to all my questions without rushing me, visited me after surgeries, and all surgeries were done well as I expected. I was sad when I moved and had to leave St. Jude's and Dr. Whiting. I consider Dr. Whiting a friend as well as an excellent doctor.

horrible

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I went through a very traumatic tibia fibula fracture and he told me after months of cronic pain that I was drug seeking, when in fact it was that the hardware he had installed had become loose and was pinching and damaging nerves. I wouldnt reccommend him to my worst enemy. HORRIBLE DOCTOR with no bedside manor.

Dr Mikel Whiting

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Hello,Dr Whiting is an excellent Doctor. He perfomed sugery on me and made me feel very comfortable. He completely explained the process so I was fully aware. I would highly recommend him as an Orthopedic Surgeon.Sincerly,Daniel Martinez

Posted on October 10th, 2017