A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhaeil El-Chami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhaeil El-Chami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhaeil El-Chami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Chami graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. El-Chami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhaeil F El-Chami MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhaeil F. El-Chami practice?
- Dr. Mikhaeil El-Chami has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mikhaeil El-Chami practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Cumming Internists and Cumming Cardiologists.