Learn more about Dr. Mikhael El-Chami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhael El-Chami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Chami
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhael El-Chami, FACC, FHRS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Chami graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Chami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhael F El-Chami FACC, FHRS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhael F. El-Chami practice?
- Dr. Mikhael El-Chami has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikhael El-Chami practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.