A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhael El-Chami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhael El-Chami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Chami
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Chami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhael El-Chami, FACC, FHRS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Chami graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Chami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhael F El-Chami FACC, FHRS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhael F. El-Chami practice?
- Dr. Mikhael El-Chami has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikhael El-Chami practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.