Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mikhael El-Chami
Dr. Mikhael El-Chami, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Duluth, GA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. El-Chami is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Northside Hospital and Emory University Hospital. Dr. El-Chami has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mikhael El-Chami has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mikhael El-Chami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Doris Armour
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi31
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21
Dr. Louise Chang
Atlanta, GA 0 mi18