A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Akselrud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Akselrud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Akselrud graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Akselrud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akselrud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mikhail I. Akselrud practice?
Dr. Mikhail Akselrud practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.