Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mikhail Artamonov
Dr. Mikhail Artamonov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Stroudsburg, PA, with another office in Palm Coast, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Artamonov is affiliated with Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital, Brigham & Women`s Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. Dr. Artamonov has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mikhail Artamonov has the following 4 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Mikhail Artamonov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Dr. Pravinkumar Patel
Family Medicine, Anesthesiology
East Stroudsburg, PA 0 mi
Dr. Kirit Kothari
Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Management, General Practice, Clinical Laboratory Immunology
East Stroudsburg, PA 0.10 mi
Dr. Alex Perez
Pain Management, Neurology
East Stroudsburg, PA 0.47 mi18