Dr. Mikhail Artamonov Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mikhail Artamonov?

I Have a Life

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Find a Real Doctor!

Posted on September 18th, 2017

He isn't concerned with his patients well being. He is only interested in doing tests & shots over & over even when they do not help.

excellent doctor and hard to find services

Posted on September 16th, 2017

got my knee fixed with their stem cell program... excellent doctor and right to to the point... staff can be better as always but considering what you get there it's irrelevant... sent all my friends and family with different problems there including weight management, addiction and others - there and they are all happy so far highly recommended!

RSD PATIENT

Posted on February 7th, 2017

If you are looking for a drug dr. Stop reading and move on. The ENTIRE STAFF cares about you. They try to resolve your problem not mask it with pain pills. Having Rsd for over 20 years , ( very painful nerve damage )they ( staff also) do not play games.he is the ONLY Dr. I trust. Very understanding, empathy, also gives you options on ways you can go with detailed explanations, that even an idiot would understand ( lol) ,on how and what route would be to your benefit. Staff is courteous , and quick on callbacks , and setting up any testing that may be needed. Office is ahead on technology. An example is that he does DNA so you are getting the medication that suites you best. . Dr.s here are very aggressive to my rsd. I'm lucky, my Rsd should have spread by now, they have kept it at bay. I truly believe that without them I'd be bedridden , instead I live as close to a normal life as you can get with this disease ... THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Recent time have been suffering from numbness in my hands a lot! Went to my doctor, he just looked at me and said it is a Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve pinch in a wrist).. without any other examinations he said i must do a surgery, where they cut my wrist and move the nerve... i had a concern right away, i'm not easy to let someone cut my hand! I found doctor Artamonov online, and decided to visit his office for a second opinion.. Dr. A (this is how he asked me to call him, as nobody can pronounce his name correclty).. he examined me, and offered to undergo a nerve test with one of hist technicians, the test showed up that i do really have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, then Dr A said that he doesn't offer hand surgery, instead he does an easy procedure, that he had ordered for a next day! He showed me my "jammed" nerve under ultrasound, and went into my wrist with a VERY small needle (i didn't even feel it), i was looking on the screen of his ultrasound machine, how he was releasing my nerve with some liquid through that needle! That was amazing experience! The effect of that procedure came in right on a spot, the numbness was slowly going away!!! That is amazing!!! I could not find any other doctor in the area that would offer such a procedure instead of surgery... ( i think surgery is the way more expensive - that's why...) And it is already a few months as i don't feel that pain and numbness! Thanks to Dr A., and all his friendly staff!

Great job!

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I would like to say THANK YOU Dr.A very much , I had great experience from the beginning to the end of my appointment. Very friendly and helpful staff, front desk and technicians. Dr.A answer on all my questions and explain to me my health problems. Thank you and God bless.

Good doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I don't know where do people get these bad experiences from to write these bad reviews... Dr A is an amazing person, and great doctor! The procedures that he does give an instant relief, i'm constantly seeing him for many years! His treatment approach, diagnostic work-ups, and different techniques are beyond all standards! It's not even possible to find those things that he does with any other provider in the 500 mile area!  And don't be silly, just a few of poorly experienced staff members do NOT represent the doctor!!!  Any doctor may have a bad luck on having a bad employee too, and you won't be able to notice how your employees work, because you will be busy helping your patients!​

Discrimination against my Insurance

Posted on January 11th, 2016

I haven't seen the doctor yet, but am trying to get into their office because my insurance tells me they take my plan, the state insurance. I called and the girl answering the phone was curt when I told her what plan I had. She quickly said, We aren't accepting new patients. Soooo, I called the plan administrator. They told me the doctor IS accepting new patients. It seems they don't want to see someone who has this particular plan because of the payout. A friend of mine called two days after me and had no problem getting in for an appt with commercial insurance. I think if you are signed up with the plans you have to go with it, the girls at the front desk can't cherry pick who they want to see. I know, I worked in a dr's office for over 20 years.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

They suck!! The staff is really rude the dr assistant can't do her job and tell peoplevthr truth just that whole place is a disaster!

Didn't get to see him. . .

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I was told to come in for an NCV test. It wasn't really explained to me what the test was although I have since looked it up online to get information about it. Apparently, it is to check for nerve damage. It entails giving you electric shocks. When I went in, the technician did not tell me what the test does, what it's for or what it determines. I asked him if it was going to be painful and he said he didn't know and that some people like it and some don't. This didn't tell me how strong the shocks would be. I asked him how many shocks I would get and he said anywhere between 1 and 1000. Well, that narrows it down. Then he applied a couple electrodes to me and came at me with something that looked like a stun gun. I just ended it there and left. I think the technician should have had a better bedside manner. He could have given me more information about the test or helped me allay my fears at getting electrocuted with a test I had never had before. I didn't get to meet the doctor, so I don't know what he is like but I don't feel like going back.

Posted on April 16th, 2014

The Dr spent very little time with me, did not answer any of my questions, it appears all they care is to take your money...

blessed to have such a top notch dr here in the Poconos

Posted on January 31st, 2014

He is absolutely amazing. His bed side manner is great he gets right to the problem. He trulys cares about his patients. Never a long wait time.In and out.he answers all questions fully.we are very lucky to have such a great dr like him around here.he knows what he's doing and does it well Im so thankful thx dr A.