A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Bargan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Bargan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bargan graduated from State Medical & Pharmaceutical University 'Nicolae Testemitanu', Chisinau.
Dr. Bargan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Aleksandru Bargan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail A. Bargan practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Bargan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Bargan practices Family Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA and Peoria, AZ.
See Nacogdoches Family Physicians.