A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Deputat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Deputat, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deputat graduated from Ivanovo State Medical Academy.
Dr. Deputat has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Deputat MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Deputat practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Deputat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Deputat practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL.
See Venice Anesthesiologists and Venice Critical Care Practitioners.