A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Drizin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Drizin graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Drizin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Drizin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Drizin practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Drizin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Drizin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palatine, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and Lake Geneva, WI.
See Palatine Physiatrists.