Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Drizin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drizin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Drizin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Drizin graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Drizin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Drizin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Drizin practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Drizin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikhail Drizin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palatine, IL.
See Palatine Physiatrists.