A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Grzhibek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Grzhibek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Grzhibek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grzhibek graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grzhibek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail I Grzhibek MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail I. Grzhibek practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Grzhibek has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mikhail Grzhibek practices Internal Medicine near East Patchogue, NY.