A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Kapchits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Kapchits, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapchits
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kapchits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Kapchits, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapchits graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Kapchits has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Kapchits MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Kapchits practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Kapchits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Kapchits practices Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Cardiologists.