Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Kapchits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Kapchits, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Kapchits, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapchits graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Kapchits has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Kapchits MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Kapchits practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Kapchits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Kapchits practices Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Cardiologists.