A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Kazachkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Kazachkov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Kazachkov, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazachkov graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazachkov has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazachkov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Y. Kazachkov practice?
Dr. Mikhail Kazachkov practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, and Brooklyn Allergists.