Dr. Mikhail Kogan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 10th, 2016
Acts Inhumane
For a patient in severe pain he did not act like a doctor should. He was rude, did not listen, yelled, not sympathetic, not empathetic. For a first visit, he'll probably act normal, not afterward.

April 27th, 2015
Do not recommend
Worst doctor ever rude arrogant and very unpleasant, front desk very unprofessional and rude also. Do not recommend anyone to see him.

April 22nd, 2015
Don't expect to be treated with respect
First time going to that location. The recepitonist was Rude and not helpful also the doctor was not careing for my concerns and was rude and has the worst doctor relationship I have ever seen In Doctor ! The worst bedside manner . I think a doctor should be there to help the patient. I didn't appreciate the manner in which he spoke to me . There needs to be some ethics on doctor patient relationship laws that should be addressed.

August 5th, 2014
Architect - Project Manager
The best Doctor that I've got lucky to meet in my more than 27 years in USA. I will stay with him as long as I need his expertise, experience kindness, understanding and a great personality in pain management. I would love to have a friend as Dr. M. Kogan

October 5th, 2011
Do not recommend.
Dr. Kogan was extremely unhelpful and unpleasant and the the office is very unorganized. I do not recommend this doctor or office to anyone who wants a decent amount of respect. There were three separate incidents where they messed up my appointment time. The first two they realized their mistake and did not make me pay, but was still a huge inconvenience. The third time this happened, they tried to make me pay in full when I was at the appointment 15 minutes in advance. They send out automated e-mails a week in advance indicating the exact date and time of your appointment and even after showing the receptionist my actual appointment time and forwarding the email to my doctor, they still claimed I was a "no show". Overall, I did not get the help I wanted and wasted my money.