A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Kogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kogan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Kogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Wash University
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Kogan MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Kogan practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Kogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikhail Kogan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Geriatric Doctors.