Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mikhail Kogan
Dr. Mikhail Kogan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kogan is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, George Wash University and George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Kogan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mikhail Kogan has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mikhail Kogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Gurusher Panjrath
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi14
Dr. Lawrence D'Angelo
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi40
Dr. Mohammed Ali
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi17