Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mikhail Kosiborod
Dr. Mikhail Kosiborod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Overland Park, KS and Kansas City, MO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Kosiborod is affiliated with Anderson County Hospital, Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City and Saint Luke's NorthHospital Smithville. He speaks English.
Dr. Mikhail Kosiborod has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Mikhail Kosiborod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Steven Marso
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi24
Dr. Suzanne Arnold
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi13
Dr. Barry Rutherford
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi50