inactive

Mikail Levit DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

June 26th, 2015
Hero!
I had an extremely difficult pregnancy with my twins and I was not easy to deal with. Dr T and Dr Levit not only were patient but they performed a surgery that saved my babies at 20 weeks and I went full term! They are my heroes and I can't thank them enough.

April 25th, 2011
Dr. Levit delivered my first baby, and I couldn't have imagined a better experience. He was really encouraging and respectful of my desire to have a natural birth, and he had superb technical skills as a obstetrician.

March 4th, 2010
I've never had an OB/GYN make me feel as uncomfortable as this one. I hope that it was just a personal experience and that he isn't scaring all of these women the way he did me.

February 10th, 2010
i dont understand
i am very scared and uninformed and the response from his office to make me feel better is send pamplets. they seem impatient w. me and uncaring, along w. the doc who takes abnormal paps amd HPZ so littly that i should just end up w/ cervical cancer. atleast he told me. 2 other dr's failed to mention it, and ive had this issue for 3 yrs unbeknownst to me. GREAT. id appreciate answers to my questions, which half the time i dont k now what to ask, bc i have no info