Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Litinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litinski
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Litinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Litinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Litinski graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Litinski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Borisovich Litinski MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail B. Litinski practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Litinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Litinski practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brighton Internists, Brighton Pulmonologists, Brighton Critical Care Practitioners, and Brighton Sleep Medicine Doctors.