A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Rakhmanine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Rakhmanine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Rakhmanine, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakhmanine graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rakhmanine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail I Rakhmanine MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail I. Rakhmanine practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Rakhmanine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Rakhmanine practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Colorectal Surgeons.