Dr. Mikhail Igorevich Rakhmanine MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Rakhmanine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Rakhmanine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Rakhmanine, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakhmanine graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rakhmanine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rakhmanine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mikhail I. Rakhmanine practice?
Dr. Mikhail Rakhmanine practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons, Allentown Urgent Care Centers, and Allentown Critical Care Practitioners.