A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Shamayev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Shamayev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamayev graduated from Andizhan State Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shamayev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shamayev accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mikhail M. Shamayev practice?
Dr. Mikhail Shamayev practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.