A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Shamayev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Shamayev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamayev graduated from Andizhan State Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamayev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Mirkheyevich Shamayev MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail M. Shamayev practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Shamayev has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Shamayev practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.