Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtivelband graduated from Chelyabinsk State Medical Academy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shtivelband has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail I Shtivelband MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail I. Shtivelband practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Oncologists, and Chandler Hematologists.