Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shtivelband
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shtivelband Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtivelband graduated from Chelyabinsk State Medical Academy. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shtivelband has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail I Shtivelband MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail I. Shtivelband practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Hematologists, and Chandler Oncologists.