A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shtivelband
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shtivelband Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtivelband graduated from Chelyabinsk State Medical Academy. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shtivelband has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail I Shtivelband MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail I. Shtivelband practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Hematologists, and Gilbert Oncologists.