Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 17th, 2015
The BEST in his fields of expertise

October 23rd, 2015
He is the best oncologist! He is patient kind compassionate and he truly loves his patients!

July 23rd, 2015
Ironwood Cancer Center
The staff was wonderful . Dr. Shrivelband is a super nice guy and very knowledgeable . I was lucky to have them all on my side.

September 27th, 2014
he spends time and asks questions and is truly concerned about your health and well being. he has an excellent bedside manner and lets you know he is with you in this fight. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with cancer and their fight.

June 27th, 2014
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Shtivelband is the BEST! He has been my wife's Doctor for a few years with post pancreatic cancer follow up after the whipple procedure. I then had prostate cancer so I became a patient of his as well. My wife is 4.5 years out from her surgery for pancreatic tumor and I am 5.5 years out from Prostate removal. I most recently was diagnossed with colon cancer, very recent! Dr. Shtivelband found the disease, reacted in a rush manner, and has set everything in motion to get me to surgery and treatment ASAP. He is amazing with his care of patients. It is his life! We also referred friends to him with Stage 3/4 breast cancer and they too think the world of Dr. Shtivelband. He is never rushed in the room with his patients, takes all the time in the world, yet never seems to be running behind with appts.

February 1st, 2014
Patients daughter
I met Dr. Shtivelband a year ago when my mother was admitted to Chandler Regional Hospital. He spent hours of his time throughout her admission with us to explain her disease process and plan of treatment long term. She had been seeing another hematologist in the west valley for the past year with continued re-hospitalizations. Today my mother is doing great and has been stable for a year due to his constant over site of her care. She will turn 93 this summer. Dr. Shtivelband is one of the kindest, most intelligent and patient Physicians I have ever met.

January 12th, 2014
patient
This, undoubtedly, is the best, nicest, kindest doctor I have ever come in contact with. Thank God I do not have cancer but I pray that if I ever do get that dread disease, Dr. Shtivelband would be the one to treat me. I would feel completely safe in his hands and know he would do his utmost to heal me.

December 8th, 2013
DR. MADE ME FEEL AS IF I WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON AND HIS BEDSIDE MANNER WAS GREAT. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE DOCTOR.

September 18th, 2013
Ironwood has become my second home, the office is like family and always says hi and takes an interest in how i'm doing.

September 18th, 2013
i give five stars across the board, this place is absolutely phenomenal.

May 17th, 2011
He's just a good and knowlegable dr. He makes you feel confident in and secure in his answer that he gives.

December 26th, 2010
Excellent, Caring and Professional
Dr. Shtivelband first say me after a coronary arrest in early 2010. He discovered Leukemia and quickly treated it into submission. He is also treating a pre-leukemia now with good results. I unquestionably trust his capabilities and, therefore, whatever his recommendations might be now and in the future.