- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Smirnov is Excellent. Dr. Smirnov has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Smirnov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smirnov graduated from Kazan State Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smirnov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center, Lakewood
- Communitymedical Center
- Kimball Med Ctr-St Barnabas Hs
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smirnov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Smirnov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Smirnov practice?
Dr. Mikhail Smirnov practices Internal Medicine near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL and Neptune, NJ.
See Howell Internists.