A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Torosoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Torosoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torosoff
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torosoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Torosoff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torosoff graduated from Military Medical Academy, Lodz.
Dr. Torosoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Tarasowitch Torosoff MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail T. Torosoff practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Torosoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Torosoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.