A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Torosoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Torosoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Torosoff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torosoff graduated from Military Medical Academy, Lodz.
Dr. Torosoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Tarasowitch Torosoff MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail T. Torosoff practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Torosoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikhail Torosoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.