A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Vager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Vager, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vager graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Vager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Vager MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Vager practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Vager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Vager practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.