A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Vaysberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Vaysberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaysberg graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vaysberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Vaysberg DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Vaysberg practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Vaysberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Vaysberg practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists and Gainesville Surgeons.