Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Vydrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Vydrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Vydrin, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vydrin graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vydrin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Vydrin MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Vydrin practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Vydrin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Vydrin practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.