A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Vydrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Vydrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Vydrin, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vydrin graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Vydrin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Vydrin MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Vydrin practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Vydrin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Vydrin practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.