A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Vydrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Vydrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Vydrin, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vydrin graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Vydrin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vydrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Vydrin practice?
Dr. Mikhail Vydrin practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.