A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Zelkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Zelkind, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelkind graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Zelkind has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- North Philadelphia Health System
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Leon Zelkind MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail L. Zelkind practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Zelkind has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Zelkind practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Loves Park, IL and Havertown, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.