A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhayl Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soliman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhayl Samy Soliman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mikhayl S. Soliman practice?
- Dr. Mikhayl Soliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikhayl Soliman practices Allergy & Immunology near Wayne, MI.
See Wayne Allergists.