A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikiko Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikiko Flynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Flynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikiko Flynn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mikiko Flynn practice?
- Dr. Mikiko Flynn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mikiko Flynn practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.