A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikiko Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikiko Flynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Flynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikiko Flynn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mikiko Flynn practice?
- Dr. Mikiko Flynn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mikiko Flynn practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.