Dr. Mikio Nihira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mikio Nihira?

I don't get him

Posted on November 12th, 2015

My appointment was at 2pm but I didn't end up seeing Dr. Nihira till 4:30pm. First I had to see a nurse, then a resident and finally Dr. Nihira. And the worst part was he didn't even listen to me and blamed everything on some sort of spasm.

Posted on July 11th, 2015

I feel like he is in his own world. He didn't really listen to my concerns and the recommendations he gave me were useless. He was constantly late and the only saving grace was that he had residents and fellows there to explain things to me. Would not recommend.

Dr. Mikio Nihira changed my life

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Dr. Nihira changed my life! After several botched surgeries by another physician I was unable to have intercourse with my husband for almost five years. Dr. Nihira fixed me up. Before he performed surgery he exhausted every avenue first! I owe so much to him and would recommend him to anyone who had the pelvic mesh issues that I had. I am now a fully functioning wife and could not be happier with the results!!!

Posted on January 13th, 2016