inactive

Mikio A Nihira MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 12th, 2015
I don't get him
My appointment was at 2pm but I didn't end up seeing Dr. Nihira till 4:30pm. First I had to see a nurse, then a resident and finally Dr. Nihira. And the worst part was he didn't even listen to me and blamed everything on some sort of spasm.

July 11th, 2015
I feel like he is in his own world. He didn't really listen to my concerns and the recommendations he gave me were useless. He was constantly late and the only saving grace was that he had residents and fellows there to explain things to me. Would not recommend.

March 15th, 2015
Dr. Mikio Nihira changed my life
Dr. Nihira changed my life! After several botched surgeries by another physician I was unable to have intercourse with my husband for almost five years. Dr. Nihira fixed me up. Before he performed surgery he exhausted every avenue first! I owe so much to him and would recommend him to anyone who had the pelvic mesh issues that I had. I am now a fully functioning wife and could not be happier with the results!!!