Learn more about Dr. Mila Gorsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mila Gorsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mila Gorsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Overlook Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mila Gorsky MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mila Gorsky practice?
- Dr. Mila Gorsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mila Gorsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Internists, Basking Ridge Hematologists, and Basking Ridge Oncologists.