Learn more about Dr. Mila Gorsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mila Gorsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mila Gorsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Overlook Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mila Gorsky MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mila Gorsky practice?
- Dr. Mila Gorsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mila Gorsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Internists, Basking Ridge Hematologists, and Basking Ridge Oncologists.