Learn more about Dr. Mila Gorsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mila Gorsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mila Gorsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Overlook Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mila Gorsky practice?
Dr. Mila Gorsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Gynecology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Internists, Basking Ridge Hematologists, Basking Ridge Oncologists, and Basking Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.