Dr. Mila Leong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mila Leong?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 8th, 2009

Dr. Leong is a wonderful physician...unfortunately the caring and bedside manner of the receptionist who I believe is one of the Physician's wife is lacking. My child was very ill and instead of informing me that the office was filled to capacity that day and having the doctor informing my what meds etc to take prior to going to the ER I was basically dismissed by the secretary and told that she was closing early and to just send my child to the ER. I HAD TO MAKE THE CALL and give him steroids prior to bringing him to the ER. No physician follow up? I was in SDS that day and my husband had to take my child who has multiple lifethreatening allergies to the ER. In the past Dr. Leong as mentioned to KEEP MY CHILD OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! The nurses are excellent also.When you go to the office I have heard them (secretary's) having to ask patients for the reason they are late for appointments.SHAME ON THEM UNFORTUNATELY DR. LEONG IS EXCELLANT.....IF SHE LEAVES THAT PRACTICE I WOULD DEFINATELY SEE HER AGAIN. I believe the practice is under Dr. Salvia.

September 11th, 2014