Dr. Mila Mcmanus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mila Mcmanus?

Posted on October 10th, 2017

My review is on the rudeness of the receptionist. I called ahead to tell her what vitamins I needed and arranged that she would have them ready for me to run in and pick up, since I would have children in the car. So when I got there, and found she was talking with a customer, I politely waited for the customer to complete her transaction, only it became clearer the longer I waited (while anxiously glancing outside at my car) that they were chatting. So I spoke up, "Excuse me, I have...". but before I could get the words out, the receptionist gave me this super dirty look, immediately pressed a buzzer and said, "Can you help this woman?" like I was committing some crime in asking to pay for vitamins that were already waiting for me!! I didn't deserve to be treated like crap, especially since I had paid thousands of dollars to this company and was trying to pay a few hundred more. We vote with our dollars, so I took mine somewhere else. Dr. Stephen Gundry's eating plan is similar - sooo much cheaper - and I actually lost weight on it and have kept it off. Must say, some of the staff there do not look like they walk the walk, which should also be taken as a sign. And the crabby receptionist is the other one, because when you feel well, you treat people well.

Great doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr McManus since June of 2015 and have had great results.

Wonderful caring practice

Posted on March 29th, 2017

I have turned my life around since first seeing Dr. McManus. I am off all prescription meds for reflux, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Never felt better. .

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Don't waste your money!!!

Wish I had found this doctor sooner!

Posted on January 9th, 2015

First doctor I have ever seen -- and I have seen many -- who seemed interested in understanding the actual cause of my health issues, rather than just handing me a pill. Exceptionally skilled in both traditional and holistic medicine.

Great Dr!

Posted on November 13th, 2014

Dr. McManus is a great doctor! I have loved everyone I have dealt with in her office. Dr. McManus spent an hour and a half with me at my first appointment and from there I was given additional support through nutrition classes and follow ups with the medical staff. My follow up care wasn't included in what I paid the first day but this is the best I have ever felt and I feel like you can't really put a price on that. Dr. McManus helped me with my anxiety, depression, over eating, and general lack of energy. Before I did the yeast cleanse, I found it really hard to get motivated to do anything and I was operating in a complete mental fog but now I think clearly and my energy level is at a 10+. I don't think that one doctor is the best fit or has all the answers for everyone and I was skeptical before trying her program but I'm so glad I did. I really don't know how I functioned at all before and I'll forever be in debt to Dr. McManus for this new lease on life.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Searched for someone who uses holistic approaches plus conventional medicine and there are not many out there. She treats the whole person and especially for women this is important because we have many underlaying problems that are not often addressed with conventional protocols. It has been money well spent and has addressed all my issues. We need more doctors like Dr. McManus.

Unique doctor with a great wellness focus

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Looking for help with thyroid problems, weight gain, no energy, feelings of exhaustion, brain fog, or just not feeling up to par. Taking a lot of medicines but feeling bad still? This doctor's challenge to you is "Why wait to feel great?" Truly. If you have had sysmptoms or conditions that have persisted for years but you just put up with them or you have tried to resolve them with your "sickness doctors", then try a differnet approach. Are you open to new ideas? Ready to try something new? Had about enough and want a change? I went to this doctor over a year ago with feelings of total exhaustion, known hypothroid disease on Synthroid for years, hair loss, weight gain, low libido, vaginal dryness, and assorted symptoms that I was putting up with. When I saw my sickness doctor and he said my thryroid labs were fine, I said--ineretesting because I feel terrible. Something needs to change. So I took a new approach and found a great wellness doctor who has a very approachable and accessible staff of medical assistants, nurses, dietician, and physician assistants who work together with YOU to plan your journey to wellness. The main facus of the approach is to zero in on your symptoms and medical history, target any hormone imbalances with natural hormones, change your diet to a whole foods diet with supplements to give your body what it needs to heal itself. The first part is a yeast detox and yeast-free diet. This brought amazing results immediately. No more knee pain, or post nasal drip or headaches...then had food intollerance testing which identified foods my body was reacting to. By excluding trigger foods, adding natural hormones, changing the foods I eat (yeast-free)and taking the right supplements I now feel super. I have not felt this good in 20 years! You owe it to yourself to give Dr. McManus a chance to help coach you thru the wellness journey. She has a great dietician who guides you thru the diet change process and gives you great tips to make it work for you and your family. The medical care is superb and the office staff works together as a team to get you feeling better. If you are looking for a program that will do it for you with prescriptions drugs or easy fixes, this is not your plan. If you want someone to be your partner, listen and help you with your nagging peristent health issues and you are willing to work hard...you will succeed with this program and Dr. Mila McManus. Come to meet her at a free lunch and learn event each month and enjoy a free healthy lunch. When have you had a chance to meet a doctor like this before you make an appointment? Again...Why wait to feel great!

Great Choice!

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

If you want cutting edge medicine with great results, I highly recommend this doctor. Why do others state having issues related to yeast candida? The answer is simple in that a large number of people have this in varying degrees, with all of the related accompanying health issues. There again, reading can easily confirm this through some research if you are so inclined. And sticking with a smart diet can be difficult for many, as they want good health but arent willing to give up Aspartame soft drinks, hormone induced food, or mainstream food with all of the chemical additives. This is a Wellness center, meaning it focuses upon a lifestyle change, where you can remain well for the foreseeable futurewith the correct lifestyle modifications. Oh, and my list of IBS symptomsvomiting, diarrhea, gas, and constipation are all gone now. Do I take any prescriptions? Nope. And my vitals are now outstanding and my brain is alert along with regular bowel movements. The dietician was wonderful and our meals are excellent. This last week I had a number of ladies standing at the microwave with their processed foods, while I ate organic meat and vegetables; yes, they picked up on the difference. Yes, I do take supplements, and if you do some real due diligence youll understand why (i.e. Suzanne Sommers writings). My wifes and daughters health are both dramatically improved as well. And I cant remember missing a recent day to illness. So I highly recommend this doctor, facility, and process.

Very conforatable staff and great service

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I was given attention and all questions answered. Every appointment you spend about 45 minutes with your physician, very personal experience.

Not worth trying

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I was in treatment there for almost a year, and it was just to loose my money, time and energy. This doctor just prescribes the same kind of stuff for everybody regardless of the personal needs of each patient.She seems to be convinced that just a yeast detox and a good set of bio identical hormones is the miracle for everything that goes on with your body. NOT WORTH TRYING!!

Doctor's Response

I respectfully disagree with this comment. Unfortunately, since people are all unique and special, we don't always respond the same way, at the same time. If I had all of the answers, I would be in the clouds as a higher power. Saying that we treat everyone the same--well, since the underlying cause of most symptoms and disease includes yeast overgrowth, vitamin deficiencies, food intolerance, hormonal imbalances not seen on labs, and toxin build up, you bet I'm going to start with addressing those issues. Moreover, on the comment regarding 'treating everyone the same'. I'd like you to consider the fact that when you see your doctor for high blood pressure, you're going to get a pill for that. If you have a sinus infection, you will be prescribed antibiotics. If you are depressed, you'll be given an antidepressant. I'm very disappointed to see a comment like this. I take it very personally. I am very passionate about what we do at this facility because i've lived it and I know what it takes for MOST people to achieve wellness. I hope that you'll consider returning to our clinic and allowing us the opportunity to continue working with you to improve your health.

i am healed!

Posted on May 7th, 2011

Dr. McManus is great! I have many friends who go to her, so I finally jumped on board, too, after seeing their results. She explained what was going on with me and what it might take to fix it. She explained that the causes of most diseases are often underlying yeast overgrowth, vitamin deficiencies, poor diet, and hormone imbalances that aren't seen on blood tests. I'm so glad i went. The investment was well worth the return!