A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mila Means:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mila Means, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Means graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Means has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mila L Means MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mila L. Means practice?
- Dr. Mila Means has 1 office location.
Dr. Mila Means practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.