Dr. Milada Urban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milada Urban?

June 9th, 2016

My regular therapist was on vacation and Dr. Urban filled in. She was wonderful!

March 2nd, 2016

I went to this quack years ago she put me in a home in Palo Alto and it was horrible. She also turned me away from my family who only wanted the best for me. She also treated my mother in the hospital where my mom was put in 5 point restraints and was completely striped of her clothing. My mom had COPD at the time and suffered greatly. Shortly after my mom was released she had several strokes and died. Beware of this MD she must have gotten her lisence from a crackerjack box. She has no idea what she's doing I believe all she does is collect a paycheck and disregards and misdiagnosis her patients , fills them up with dangerous medication which can lead to sucidial ideations. Beware of her either you will die at your hand or hers.

May 2nd, 2015

I saw her for long enough to get me hooked on Xanax. She was cold and scary and I never felt comfortable with her...ever. I recommend a CBT therapist and a good psychiatrist for meds if necessary. Stay away for Dr. Urban...trust me.

September 10th, 2014

Misdiagnosis

This Dr. misdiagnosed my child and ignored any medical history. She also pushed to medicate my child but failed to articulate the reason. My child is now seeing a more thoughtful provider and doing much better and is not medicated. There is no way that I would recommend this doctor.

May 8th, 2014

Proceed with caution

If I could put 0 stars I would. My son was misdiagnosed. This doctor was pushy and jumped to conclusions. Our privacy was violated, hurting our relationships. My son become far worse with the medicine she kept increasing as well as the other two she added to the mix. Thankfully, within a few days after leaving her, we got a specialist who changed his medicines and he is doing much better! Parents, do not keep this doctor if you are assigned to her in a hospital. Demand a change. We were not listened to at Mills, they do not have their program together there, saying they did not do something when we know they did, as well as telling us one thing about our insurance when our comp. just wanted clarification, and they did a last minute prep for our son to transition to home when they needed to be working on this right from the start as they stated. The reasons I got for lack of care; they are "acute care only". Because they do not equip people with the necessary skills and 'watch' them, we will never return if another hospitalization is ever necessary. At John Muir, my son learned several skills and had an hour of school instruction/day in half of the hospital time at Mills.

October 24th, 2013

Has saved my life

I have been seeing Dr. Urban off and on for several years. She does so much more than have your lie on the couch and count the tiles on the ceiling. Even though rare, she sometimes gave options about what I could do and what would be the result. That is what it is all about. If she has time, she will see you right away if needed, and if not, will talk to you on the phone. If it had not been for her, I probably wouldn't be alive today. I met her for the first time over 12 years ago in the hospital after an attempted suicide. She's been there for me ever since.

October 23rd, 2012

money grabbing quack

This doctor is highly dangerous do not go see her she fell asleep during 1 of our sessions has overcharged me and then dumped me after getting me hooked on xanax her diagnosis was completely wrong and she is a cold blooded non caring waste.

May 18th, 2011

Excellent doctor

Dr. Urban is a no-nonsense psychiatrist. Her approach goes beyond the "How does that make you feel?" and "Go on...." type psychotherapy. She devises a plan of action for her patients to effectively work on their specific issues and is very supportive in helping them to reach their goal.

August 19th, 2010

FG

She saved my life I don't know a better psychiatrist. Thank you Dr. Urban

January 20th, 2010

Very Helpful, Attention To Details

She has been a real caring doctor offering needed support and counsel. I have been very pleased with the ease of talking to her, she allows me to talk about the things important to me. I have been treated by other psychiatrists, but I have never made the connection with them as easily as I have with her.

July 2nd, 2016