A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milagros Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milagros Cabrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milagros Cabrera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cabrera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milagros Cabotage Cabrera MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Milagros C. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Milagros Cabrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Milagros Cabrera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.