A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milagros Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolentino
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tolentino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tolentino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milagros Degala Tolentino MD is a female General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Milagros D. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Milagros Tolentino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milagros Tolentino practices General Practice near Clearlake, CA.
See Clearlake Primary Care Doctors.