A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milagros Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tolentino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milagros Degala Tolentino MD is a female General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Milagros D. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Milagros Tolentino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milagros Tolentino practices General Practice near Clearlake, CA.
See Clearlake General Practitioners.