3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Bad "Pediatrician" show details Bad "Pediatrician"
Jan 15th, 2015

Mi hija fue atendida en la Clinica Providence Pediatric, la primera vez fue Yolanda Polley, ella tenia mucha fiebre y solo le dio Ibuprofen y le puso una bolsa con hielo, dijo que era infeccion de orina le envio a laboratorio y me dijo que estaba bien que despues se comunicaban conmigo esto fue un Viernes por la tarde, el dia lunes regrese porque mi hija seguia mal y la atendio esta sra. Milagros Gonzales y cuando la vio parecia que tenia prisa, la diagnostic con un virus llamado Rosiola, me dijo que solo se le diera Ibuprofen y agua mucha agua, me dio una palmada en la espalda y me despidio. Actualmente mi hija esta diagnosticada con Paralisis Cerebral, gracias a estas dos personas que no merecen llamarse Pediatras.

love her show details love her
Nov 16th, 2010

When i took my daughter in for her first appt the staff is very profecional with customer service. we had to wait out side for a while because my daughter had a rash on her right hand and they wanted to make sure it was not contagious, when my daughter was called in the MA's gave her a free book because she was also been seein for a annual check up the MA took her vitals and everything. one thing for sure i didnt like was the restroom it was dirty toilet paper and trash everywhere!!! when the Dr went inside to see my daughter she took her time with us not like other Dr.s they just go and out of the room. we asked her question she responded with good answers. i will highly recommed the Dr to anyone!!!

Very hard to get an appointment. show details Very hard to get an appointment.
Jul 12th, 2010

I found another office to take my kids to because the office staff is constantly changing and never follows up with anything. They are rude and need a class on professionalism.

What a great pediatrician show details What a great pediatrician
by Krisers on Oct 10th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have only seen this Dr. a couple of times but I have enjoyed my experience with her and the staff at this facility. When the children are given shots they allow us to hold them so they are less scarred.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Love her show details Love her
by Jerri (Summer's mommy) on Mar 26th, 2008

I have been taking my daughter to her for 4 years and I would never change. She's wonderful