Pediatrician
8811 N 51st Ave
Ste 107
Glendale, AZ 85302
623-931-5001
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  love her  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

When i took my daughter in for her first appt the staff is very profecional with customer service. we had to wait out side for a while because my daughter had a rash on her right hand and they wanted to make sure it was not contagious, when my daughter was called in the MA's gave her a free book because she was also been seein for a annual check up the MA took her vitals and everything. one thing for sure i didnt like was the restroom it was dirty toilet paper and trash everywhere!!! when the Dr went inside to see my daughter she took her time with us not like other Dr.s they just go and out of the room. we asked her question she responded with good answers. i will highly recommed the Dr to anyone!!!

|  Very hard to get an appointment.  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2010

I found another office to take my kids to because the office staff is constantly changing and never follows up with anything. They are rude and need a class on professionalism.

|  What a great pediatrician  |  show details
by Krisers on Oct 10th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have only seen this Dr. a couple of times but I have enjoyed my experience with her and the staff at this facility. When the children are given shots they allow us to hold them so they are less scarred.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Love her  |  show details
by Jerri (Summer's mommy) on Mar 26th, 2008

I have been taking my daughter to her for 4 years and I would never change. She's wonderful