A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milagros Malicdem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milagros Malicdem, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malicdem graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Malicdem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milagros Calderon Malicdem MD is a female Neonatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milagros C. Malicdem practice?
- Dr. Milagros Malicdem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milagros Malicdem practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Stratford Pediatricians.