Dr. Milagros Rivera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milagros Rivera?

April 14th, 2017

Very Fine Doctor

Dr. Rivera is a no-nonsense yet very friendly and caring family practitioner with excellent diagnostic skills.

January 14th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

This doctor saved my life! She is knowledgeable, and really cares about her patience. Her persistence in finding out what was the cause of my pain when their was not obvious sign; help us to uncover stage 3 cancer in my kidney...

December 3rd, 2012

The worst Medical Office I have seen

Only one visit to know this is the worst medical office I have seen.I was to this office with dispnea. 62 years old,diabetic T 2,High blood pressure, high cholesterol, hypothiroidism:1 no diagnosis2 she order only labcorp3 she seid the EKG was normal4 she seid she ordered stress test and rx torax but I never saw any order, paper or phone call5 no comments about my lab testsappoinment in eleven days6 five times calling the office to cancell my appoinment.

August 1st, 2010

Wonderful MMT doctor

I never realized what a wonderful doctor Dr. Rivera was until I transferred to another MMT clinic, and saw how horrible doctors could really be. I am now thinking about transferring back to her. I would recommend her to anyone for she is very precise in her presribing of medicine, but at the same time she has the patient's comfort in mind. She also is open to a patient's input which can't be said for many doctors.

March 26th, 2009

Excellent Doctor! Very helpful!

Dr Rivera was very helpful and diagnosed me correctly the first time which I can;t say for my previous doctor. I feel much better 3 weeks later!Thanks!

October 9th, 2008

ALWAYS TESTING MEDICATION ON ME AND FOR ALMOST A YEAR NO RESULT ON MY CONDITION.

June 28th, 2017