A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milan Baltazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milan Baltazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltazar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Baltazar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milan Soriano Baltazar MD and PA is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Milan S. Baltazar practice?
- Dr. Milan Baltazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milan Baltazar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Conowingo, MD.
See Elkton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.