A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milan Demeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milan Demeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milan Demeter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demeter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milan J Demeter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Milan J. Demeter practice?
- Dr. Milan Demeter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milan Demeter practices Otolaryngology near La Canada Flintridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See La Canada Flintridge Otolaryngologists.