Dr. Milan Felt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milan Felt?

December 18th, 2015

Dr Felt was very nice, did not rush through our appt. My son has disabilities, we are looking to possibility improve my son's quality of life. Tests are being considered since my son has panic attacks, Dr Felt will test to see if panic attacks are seizures and treatment could be different.

September 28th, 2015

Gret Dr

March 16th, 2015

Great Doctor

I don't really think I can rate the -Follows Up After Visit- because I took my 8 year old son there only once. We were having a lot of trouble with his focusing ability/inability to remain seated or sit still. I, myself, as well as, My Husband both were/are like that so we didn't really find it too unusual. However, his second grade teacher did, and now his grades are starting to show it. So she suggested we mention it to our PCP. We did, and she gave us a referral to see Dr. Milan Q. Felt. At first his wife became very rude with me over the fact that I did not want to give out my son's SS#. She somehow saw this as a personal insult until I mentioned the fact that 5 other office staff workers were the ones I initially handing my forms to, who then passed them around to each other and clearly had all access to whatever information was listed on them. (No offense to them PERSONALLY either, I just have had issues myself with fraud and REFUSE to allow MY CHILDREN to become victims as well, ESPECIALLY because they won't find out until they are over 18 and try to get a Student Loan, etc.) She then she became very down to earth and nice and actually apologized for starting off on the wrong foot with us; which I personally find VERY HONORABLE. The doctor himself is AMAZING. He asked VERY thorough questions and gave my son a detailed exam/test. By the end of the appointment, we had a diagnosis: ADHD. The news, although not too surprising, is sort of saddening. The doctor was so very nice and asked me numerous times if I had any questions and then answered them in a very professional, CARING manner. He gave us a script, thoroughly explained to me what to expect, and let me know that this is NOT uncommon, and that my son's prognosis is that of a completely normal child. Adding that if I should later have anymore questions or concerns not to hesitate to contact him. Bedside Manner as well as Professionalism matter very deeply to me because in my opinion anyone can have the knowledge but, many times I find doctors who get annoyed by answering the same questions over and over again, even if IT IS YOUR FIRST TIME asking them and he is very respectful and opened in that regard. I find this Doctor to be Wonderful and Highly Skilled. I HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE who wants Accurate Medical Attention as well as wishes to be treated with compassion as a fellow Human Being. =)

June 14th, 2012

Work mans comp directed me to him

Dr felt examined me but rrefuse to discuss the diagnosis with me. He said he would send a report to workmans comp. I was beside myself. His clerk Linda made it very clear to me that he represents the Workmans comp insurance company who directed me to see him. I wass appalled by this. I thought I was a patient.

November 30th, 2016