Dr. Milan Folkers III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milan Folkers III?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 29th, 2014

RN and family member a patient of this Dr

He performed a biopsy on my mother's pancreas, and perforated her bowel, and my mother passed away from this error at age 79. It was devastating for our family, and my mother went thru a horrible time until she passed away 2 wks later. She sat up in the GI lab under sedation until an OR was open (an hour later) to fix her bowel perforation. It did not do any good, she never recovered from this bowel issue, when all she went in for was a biopsy. This guy did not speak with our family much after this, and explain what was going on like I felt he should man up and do, to help the entire family understand what occurred in the GI lab, so they could deal with their grief as well. He told only a 3 of 8 kids what happened, when he should of met with us all to explain. My mother spent 10 hours rating her pain a 10 at Gundersen, while our family fought for better pain control. It was a nightmare and I would never go here for procedures again without doing my homework on Dr's first, and reputations. If you read this Dr F. please know our family really suffered, but most of all our mother suffered at your hands.

October 5th, 2014